PMAC’s Plant at Sriperumbudur-India, has an AR powered digitally integrated shop floor with advanced tool tech and measuring devices, which enables clients to supervise the work sitting at their overseas office.
The Age of Remote Supervision
PMAC’s Remote Supervision provides its clients a hands-free way of communication and allows for quick response, inspections, audits, training and cost-effective problem solving. It enables easy digital documentation of records and compilation of cases.
Benefits of Augmented Reality
- Increased productivity
- Cost reduction
- Faster trouble-shooting & issue-reconciliation
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduced carbon footprint due to decrease in travel
Features of Smart Glass ‘wearable technology
- Customers can view work progressing at PMAC’s Plant from the comfort of their offices while PMAC technicians wear the smart glass at work, offering a virtual tour of the work process; even audits can be conducted virtually.
- This technology is more reliable compared to traditional cameras which does not simulate the ground conditions as well as AR does. Smart glass keeps the background completely visible as per transparency settings.